Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Daylight Again [Review]

Daylight Again (Hell or High Water) - SE Jakes

I really enjoyed this book. The author has done a great job of creating a story arc that keeps you interested over the course of the series.

One thing that made me really happy in this installment was the progress between Prophet and Tommy. I feel like they both stopped hiding so much of themselves. Especially Prophet. He let Tommy see a lot of the things about it him that he didn't want anyone to know and I was quite pleased with the progress of their relationship overall, even if they did have some rocky moments.

I was also super excited to see so much of Mal and Cillian. I've adored them ever since I read their novella and so look forward to reading more about them in future stories.

I think the whole bit with Sadiq at the end felt a bit rushed and I'm not sure if I like the idea of Remy living with Tom and Prophet yet. Other than that though, a great read. Just disappointed that I have to wait for the next one to come out.