Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Book Playlist Challenge - Day 11 - Carols

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor - Lisa Kleypas Turkey in the Snow - Amy Lane North of Need  - Laura Kaye A Wallflower Christmas - Lisa Kleypas

Today's theme is holiday books. Since it's December, I decided to put some of my favorite Christmas reads.

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor is one of those books that just makes you feel good while you are reading it. I'm not generally a fan of books with children, but I loved this book.

Turkey In the Snow is another one of those feel good reads. It also has a kid in it, but I still greatly enjoyed it. It was my first Amy Lane book as well, so I have a soft spot for it for that reason too.

North of Need was an unexpected surprise for me. It's paranormal and almost reads like an adult version of Frosty the Snowman. (I know that sounds odd, but trust me it's fun.)

A Wallflower Christmas is the last book in The Wallflower series. I really adored this series and I loved getting to see everyone again. In addition to the characters I already knew there is a new love story that includes one of my favorite tropes (hero falls for the servant.)

I would love to hear about your favorite Christmas reads too. I need to start collecting for next year.