Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Crying For The Moon - Sarah Madison This book gets five very enthusiastic stars for being utterly delightful and so much fun to read. I adored everybody in this book, with the exception of Victor, the villain. Alex is one of the most unusual vampires I've read about recently. I love that he started off the book wanting to isolate himself and by the end of the book had found himself a rag-tag family. Tate was adorable. His infectious good-humor made me love him. I couldn't help a silly grin when he brought the werewolf pack flea medicine. As for the werewolves, they were awesome. I wanted to know more about their back stories. I would also love to read about how Nick and Peter got together after Peter was changed. The big twist was easily predicted, but it didn't take away any of the joy of reading the book. Overall: LOVED it!