Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Ceremony in Death - J.D. Robb I thought the storyline of this book was very interesting, although darker than I'm accustomed to. I enjoyed the different dynamics that the situations that took place created between Eve and some of the people she is close to, such as Feeney and Peabody. Roarke was a dream, as usual. I guess my main complaint about this one was the fact that for the first time in the series I found Eve downright unlikable in places. I do hope that the events in this book help her grow, because I've always liked her before. I think I mentioned in my thoughts about the previous book that I think she gets tunnel vision when it comes to her cases and I still believe that. Despite my issues with how Eve handled this case, I still enjoyed the book and look forward to continuing the series.