Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Monkey Wrench

Monkey Wrench - Xara X. Xanakas

I almost feel like there should have been more to this book. I would've liked to have seen a bit more of the relationship development between Iggy and Aaron. The first half of the book was just okay. Aaron is definitely a late bloomer and more innocent than most people his age, which I thought was sweet. I also liked that Jeff and Brad from Snakeskin Boots had such a big part in the book.

However, I felt like the drug/Miles story ended up a bit jumbled and Gerry and Rocco seemed wholly unnecessary to the plot. I'm not sure if this was sequel baiting for Gerry and Thompson's book, but I couldn't think of another reason that they needed such a big role in the book.

Once Iggy entered the picture, the book improved a lot. Iggy's possessiveness and purring were fun. Ultimately it ended on a happy note, but I do wish there had been more of Iggy and Aaron and less of everything else. I will definitely pick up the next in the series. I would love to read Terron's book. And I would even be thrilled to get another book on Aaron and Iggy.

*I won this book in a blog contest*