Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Frat Boy and Toppy

Frat Boy and Toppy - Anne Tenino

I really liked this book! I found Brad to be really endearing. His realization that he's gay and how he goes about coming to terms with it was extremely entertaining. I had to chuckle at a couple of the things that went through his head.

I liked how Brad went after Sebastian and I enjoyed watching how Sebastian sort of fell into his relationship with Brad. He hadn't planned for it, but it happened. It felt very real. I wish that I had got to know Sebastian a bit better and that he and Brad had spent a little bit more time outside the bedroom. (The sex scenes were HOT though!)

The side characters were really great in this book, especially Brad's roommates and Ashley. I also really liked Brad's family (even though they were only in a tiny bit of it) and Sebastian's sister. I definitely recommend this book if you are looking for hot sex, light angst, and plenty of humor. I look forward to reading Paul's book. I would also like to read about Collin.

*I won my copy of this book*