Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Mister Romance (Love Brokers) - L.C. Chase

This was a cute story about love at first sight and soul mates. Both Brant and Jacob were true romantics at heart. There is an instant connection between them but the time is off so they part ways only to come back together five years down the line.

I thought Brant and Jacob were great and I enjoyed reading their interactions. However, one major problem I had was with Jacob's relationship with Christopher. We are told right off the bat that Christopher is a player and not a good guy, so it's really difficult to understand why Jacob would choose to stay with him after he meets Brant and they start to become friends and have this intense connection. That Jacob would remain with Christopher for such a significant amount of time is hard to understand and it's never really discussed.

This is a good read if you are looking for something light and fluffy. *I won my copy of this book.*