Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

The Naughty List

The Naughty List - Jodi Redford

Jodi Redford definitely knows how to write hot menage. Seriously. There is a plethora of hot and creative smuttiness in this book.

I could totally understand Lacey's embarrassment when she accidentally emails her naughty list to her two besties. Especially since they are actually featured on the list. What follows is all manner of smutty goodness.

I really liked Bram and Ry. I thought it was nice that they had made a deal that neither of them would hook-up with Lacey since they both had feelings for her. Their friendship was lovely.

I think I would have liked this book a bit more if I had really liked Lacey. I found myself frustrated with her at different times throughout the book.

Overall a fun, hot, short read. I already have Checking It Twice which stars Bram's sister and I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. I already like Jana from her brief appearances in this book.