Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Obsidian

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout

AWESOME! This book was so freakin' good. I had seen it listed on tons of bloggers lists for last year and one of my GR friends listed it as a favorite as well so I finally decided to pick it up. HOLY CRAP! Why didn't I pick this one up sooner?

The story was interesting, the chemistry between the main characters was incredible and the writing was great, especially the dialogue, which is so important to me.

I really liked both Daemon and Katy. He was an ass, but he had his reasons and she was fabulous. Katy's inner dialogue was pretty humorous and I have to admit I love that she was a book nerd. I will 100% be picking up the rest of the books in the series and can't wait to spend more time with these characters.

Also, I must give some bonus points to Jennifer L Armentrout for the extra scenes from Daemon's POV after the book. It was nice to get inside of his head for a bit. It should probably be noted, that this book is definitely a series book. The ending of the book has closure for the main outside conflict in the story, but Katy and Daemon are still a work in progress.