Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Playing Dirty

Playing Dirty - Susan Andersen This book didn't work for me. There were two main reasons that I didn't care for it. The first being the love story. I didn't feel any real connection between the hero and heroine. I also didn't find them very likable on their own either. I felt they were both a bit immature and despite the fact that we keep being told how Ava is now a strong, confident woman, she really just seemed insecure the majority of the time. The second thing that really bothered me was the Tony storyline. This didn't really seem necessary to me. I hated the sections from Tony's POV and in the end he was so bumbling it was almost ridiculous. This one gets two stars, because while I didn't like most of it, I did think the relationship between Ava and her BFFs was nice. I won't rule out this author all together but I won't be reading another by her any time soon.