Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Love in La Terraza

Love in La Terraza - Ethan Day *I won a copy of this book in a giveaway at Reviews by Jessewave*I believe this is my third Ethan Day read and I have enjoyed all of them so far. The humor in this book really worked for me with a few actual laugh out loud moments. I really liked Cain and Henry a lot and they were utterly delightful together. The true stars of the book however were La Terraza itself and it's residents. The side characters in this book were all so much fun. I absolutely loved them. I wanted to live there! I had a few small issues with the book, predominantly having to do with how the issue with the building got resolved, but overall a really fun read. There is definitely potential here for future books with these characters and I would definitely be interested in reading them.