Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Dream Lake. by Lisa Kleypas (Friday Harbor)

Dream Lake. by Lisa Kleypas (Friday Harbor) - Lisa Kleypas I loved this book! This is definitely becoming one of my favorite series. I have enjoyed all three books so far so much. I was skeptical when I first started the book if I would be able to enjoy the ghost, but I ended up finding him a fit companion for Alex, who happened to be in desperate need of a friend. Zoӫ was utterly delightful and I loved hearing about all the interesting things she cooked up in her kitchen. I really enjoyed watching Alex come to terms with his feelings for Zoӫ. At some point in the book Zoӫ says something about how Alex is a better man that he knows he is. I could not have agreed with that statement more. He was a good person, but it took the right woman in his life for him to really show it. Overall, a wonderful read that may not be for everyone, but absolutely worked for me. I can't wait to read Justine's book!