Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Never Seduce a Scot: The Montgomerys and Armstrongs

Never Seduce a Scot: The Montgomerys and Armstrongs - I loved this book! It's definitely my favorite Maya Banks highlander book so far. Eveline was a delightful heroine and she had a quiet strength about her. It was less in your face than some highlander books and I appreciated that. She was a gentle soul and her feelings got hurt at times, but when it counted she found the strength to do what she had to do. Graeme was wonderful as well. He had to marry the daughter of his worst enemy, which might make some men bitter, but he accepted his wife, even when he thought she was daft. The conflicts involving his clan not accepting Eveline were very believable. At times I wanted to Graeme to step in and force them to treat her better, but of course that wouldn't have made them accept her really. There is great potential here for future books as both Eveline and Graeme have two brothers each. Not to mention Graeme's younger sister, Rorie. The blurb for the next book already has me intrigued. I look forward to visiting with these characters again.