Jyl22075

Tackling Mt. TBR

Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)

Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) - Jill Shalvis I'm giving this one three stars because it was good, but it was my least favorite so far. This one may have suffered because of the fact that I read it so soon after finishing The Sweetest Thing which I absolutely loved. I honestly liked all of the characters and I really loved the way Chloe's asthma was dealt with in the story. It was also good to see Chloe growing up and trying to figure out exactly what she wanted from life. As always I enjoyed the relationship between the three sisters. I was missing some of the humor in this book that I had so enjoyed in the books before it. I also felt like there were some things that could have been explored more fully and the epilogue didn't work for me at all. I will definitely check out the next book in the series, because I want more of Lucky Harbor.